- Peel, cube the potatoes and cook in the Multicooker till they're soft (20mn /110°).
- Mash the potatoes well with the cold butter.
- Beat in the cream then the flour and baking powder.
- Beat in the two eggs and mix till smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the electric griddle to 200°
- Ladle the batter onto a the hot buttered griddle.
- Cook the crepes till the surface bubbles and begins to dry then turn them over to cook on the other side.
- Serve hot.
- These are a good accompaniment to meats and roasts.
Level of difficulty:
- 500gr. Potatoes
- 100gr. Cold Butter
- 100cl. Heavy Cream
- 3 TBS Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 peeler
- 2 bowl
- 1 perforated gastro tray
- 1 potato masher
- 1 laddle